The planning of the buildings emanates from understanding and analysis of the terrain, accessibility and infrastructure. The endeavour is guided both by RMZ's design brief for the development and all essential statutory codes and norms.
The design and structure of the campuses at RMZ Ecoworld, are efficiently planned with wide-spaced internal columns and floor-to-floor clear height for enormous floor space. The square, structural grid measuring 10.95 x 10.95 m, enables flexibility for internal service-planning across multi and single tenant floors.
EFFICIENT ARCHITECTURAL PLANNING
- The Central Core Design is efficient for Space Planning and Energy – by maximising the building envelope for natural lighting. The design groups together, facilities like Elevators, Fire Escape stairs and M & E Service Risers, and allows unhindered stretching out of the floor plate.
- All floors have well-appointed washrooms that are mechanically ventilated.
- 5 Plots with 12 office buildings.
- Plot A: Campus 4A, 4B and 4C: With common amenities on the Ground Floor.
- Plot B: Campus 5A and 5B: With beautiful lake views.
- Plots C1, C2 and C3: Campus 6A, 6B, 7, 8A, 8B and 9A & 9B: With lush, landscaped terrace pockets on 6th and the 10th Floors.
- Water and Air-cooled chilling plants for AC systems, with built-in redundancy to ensure 24-hour operation.
- Uninterrupted Power supply with 100% backup and adequate redundancy.
BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- State-of-the-art Building Management System with Central Control including 24x7 CCTV surveillance. In addition to multiple tiers of Manned, Physical and Electronic security throughout the project.
- Sprinklers and Smoke Detectors are a part of basic building safety measures.
MODERN CAR PARKING FACILITIES
- Ample space with three levels of parking using Mechanical Parking System, and the ease of access via separate ramps into the basement of car park levels.
- ACTIV - An executive health club with sports and health facilities like: Swimming pool, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Golf putting green Ecodeck connecting them at first floor and the access to the Bay as well as Activ, Jacuzzi, Jogging track, fully equipped gym & Climbing walls etc.
- The Bay - A lifestyle in the The Market Place, our exclusive concept that is a bridge between fine-dine and traditional food court. Premium Fine Dine restaurants, fully equipped state of the art Art Gallery like plaza, entertainment facilities like amphitheatre, restaurants, retail outlets, art gallery, and Art Walk etc.